“Unless you're super bored, I wouldn't bother” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 38 things to do in Lake Charles
Seymour, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unless you're super bored, I wouldn't bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Maybe it's because I'm use to the Indianapolis Children's Museum, but this place was a bit worn and not much to do. I can see this place being a good activity for a rainy day, but if you're just vacationing, I wouldn't bother. My four year old had much more fun feeding/chasing ducks nearby than this place.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank kesha m

Franklin, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“lot of cute kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

My sisters and daughters were here to visit us. All of us enjoyed a lot. Most of the activities are entertaining. Don't forget to grab your cameras and little bit of snacks/drinks as it will take atleast 3 hours to come out. Will definitely go again to watch kids playing. Happy kids, Happy parents.

Visited August 2013
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Educational!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

great place for the kids, both young and old!!............lots to learn and see about the area in the forms of interactive and static displays..Take a break from the outdoors and take the kids here!!!

Visited June 2013
Auburn, Alabama
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Our son had a ball”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

His grandparents too him here and he really enjoyed it. We felt that the price was steep but he had no complaints. I would recommend that the price be dropped for parents who bring their children must watch and should have an incentive to return though but there was alot to do and he had lots of fun.

Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Had to drag my children out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

My kids loved this museum. They are four and two. There is so much to see and do, you really need to plan on being there four or more hours. My kids were not ready to leave when we had too. I will bring them back again and budget more time for them to play in each exhibit as long as they would like.

Visited August 2012