“Great dining experience”

Cuisines: American
Cut Off, Louisiana, USA
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had questions about what to order and waiter, Jerome, I think, gave advice and suggestions after questioning what we like. Suggested we try something different than we normally order and each of us did. We were delighted with our waiter, our food and our dining experience.

Visited September 2012

Dequincy, Louisiana
“Best salads in the area.”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I have been on a diet since January. We always go to O'Charley's for our weekly treat of a good salad. They are so good and fresh and we feel like it's our reward for losing weight. I have eaten other entree's as well and would highly recommend this restaurant. The waiters are friendly and very attentive to your dining needs.

Visited August 2012
Welsh, Louisiana, United States
“O' Charley's”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Nice clean restuarant----The chicken salad is to die for---Drinks and meal choices are great---Friendly atmosphere with prices that won't break the bank account

Visited October 2011
Wylie, Texas
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Great place to eat! Deserts are very good! The Fish and Chips are very good and authentic British style!

“Food - good, Service - not so much”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I was here on a Sunday at 7:30pm. The waiter took my order at 7:45. He brought the food in a timely manner, but i didn't see him again 'til I finally caught his eye and asked for the check. When the food came, it was cooked just right and was very tasty. I will give it another try. I usually sit at the bar and the service is great. Maybe that is the place to sit.