All reviews room was clean shopping and restaurants would recommend this hotel to anyone housekeeping staff waffles would stay here again great customer service casino area hotel room great place to stay free breakfast golden nugget pet maintenance ms interstate clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

very nice La Quinta, the best one we have stayed at--close to casino area, great room--very clean and attractive--wonderful breakfast selections--immaculate grounds--only problem is we were told there is now a pet fee, something we are vastly disappointed with and this will affect our future selections of La Quinta properties

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Very clean, nice staff, we needed regular cream for our coffee, only had flavored, we do not like flavored. please provide 1/2 & 1/2 OR CREAM. Our stay was very comfortable. Would stop there again when traveling through.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Upon arrival, I was informed that the Owner, Mr.Patel had decided he would charge $20.00 per animal. I had those reservation for about three weeks and was not informed of the policy change....Well, my trips to Lake Charles will be very limllited and I will stay in another town at a Laquinta and drive in to LA for my appointments. The city will lose my hotel tax, my eating 2-3 meals in restaurants, no shopping, no buying gas. I will not spend a single dime on my trips in Lake Charles.
I encourage all pet owners to make other arrangements ....he owns both La
Quinta in LC and the one in Iowa ( the town just outside of Lake Charles.) I think the management of LaQuinta needs to take a look at this owner's policy.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Room tip: Try to get a room on the opposite side of the Hotel. We stayed in Room 307 which was on the side of the freeway!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
sherita b, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Bathroom had dried urine, towels were stained or dirty and had hairs on them. Found dirty clothing in the room. Room and bathroom were overall dusty and dirty. My wife did not want to sleep under the sheets and afraid what she would find. Will never stay at this one again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

i sincerely apologize for everything. I do you my staff working on all the issues