La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$77
Comfort Suites(Lake Charles)
$76
ComfortSuites
$89
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$85
$100
Hotels.com
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
$289
$280
$229
All reviewsfront deskprien lakerewards memberroom was cleanrefrigerator and microwaveshopping and restaurantswould recommend this hotel to anyonebusiness triphousekeeping staffhouse keepingnext morninggreat customer servicewould stay here againwafflesfree breakfastenjoyed my staygolden nugget
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and it was a very delightful stay. Alicia Boutte was a very cheerful and friendly woman.She immediately informed me of their breakfast offered at the hotel and she made us feel very appreciated, It was a perfect location for the casino area. It was also very quiet and clean. I will definetly stay there again. Great experience!

Room Tip: 3rd level is quieter
A TripAdvisor Member
Humble, Texas, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted with smiles. Our room and bathroom was very clean and inviting. The beds were clean and we sleep like logs.The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. The hotel is mintues from a mall and freeway.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My new wife and I were delighted about our 3 day stay at La Quinta-Lake Charles. The location is awesome and much more quiet than the other 3 hotels located on Prien Lake Road. Of course there are several restaurants and a Resort nearby; one can even walk from the hotel to most of these- if you are up for a stroll. From the East side of the hotel you can see a small bayou/river and most important, the hotel itself was museum clean and everyone from the manager (A.Boutte/mgr) to the housekeeping staff always smiled and greeted us responding quickly to our needs and demonstrating real ''Southern Hospitality''. I have stayed in several hotels in the Lake Charles area and this is the best value we could find. Really cozy.Try it for yourself! SS

Room Tip: East side of the hotel is best.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

How nice to stay in such clean motel -- Very easy check-in and check-out -- Overall great experience here -- My stay at place when I need motel in Lake Charles -- Convenient location --Close to I-210 --

1  Thank southgal60
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The place is new and clean. The folks are friendly. The hotel is adjacent to a busy road and highway, so it was a bit noisy, especially with trucks. The a/c was tolerable. We stayed at the Springhill Suites next door two weeks later - better value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family