“AWESOME STAFF & FACILITY”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Lake Charles
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I travel frequently on business and must have accommodations that are conducive for training within my Suite.
The staff went above and beyond to assist me with my needs, this is the BEST hotel I have yet to stay in and the room accommodations were excellent.
Clean rooms, comfortable bed, large TV and excellent environment for me to perform my training.
Breakfast was good and workout room was outstanding.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and it was a very delightful stay. Alicia Boutte was a very cheerful and friendly woman.She immediately informed me of their breakfast offered at the hotel and she made us feel very appreciated, It was a perfect location for the casino area. It was also very quiet and clean. I will definetly stay there again. Great experience!

Room Tip: 3rd level is quieter
A TripAdvisor Member
Humble, Texas, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted with smiles. Our room and bathroom was very clean and inviting. The beds were clean and we sleep like logs.The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. The hotel is mintues from a mall and freeway.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My new wife and I were delighted about our 3 day stay at La Quinta-Lake Charles. The location is awesome and much more quiet than the other 3 hotels located on Prien Lake Road. Of course there are several restaurants and a Resort nearby; one can even walk from the hotel to most of these- if you are up for a stroll. From the East side of the hotel you can see a small bayou/river and most important, the hotel itself was museum clean and everyone from the manager (A.Boutte/mgr) to the housekeeping staff always smiled and greeted us responding quickly to our needs and demonstrating real ''Southern Hospitality''. I have stayed in several hotels in the Lake Charles area and this is the best value we could find. Really cozy.Try it for yourself! SS

Room Tip: East side of the hotel is best.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

How nice to stay in such clean motel -- Very easy check-in and check-out -- Overall great experience here -- My stay at place when I need motel in Lake Charles -- Convenient location --Close to I-210 --

1  Thank southgal60
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The place is new and clean. The folks are friendly. The hotel is adjacent to a busy road and highway, so it was a bit noisy, especially with trucks. The a/c was tolerable. We stayed at the Springhill Suites next door two weeks later - better value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Excellent room and good location. The room was very clean and well appointed with a nice view of some of the surrounding countryside. However, what ruined it for me was the surly, unfriendly lady at the front desk.

Stayed: March 2013