Stayed one night, will never do it again! The tv remote didn't work, the tv was broke so you couldn't turn the volume down. The faucet in the bath tub was falling out of the wall and broken. There were fleas in both beds, also no phone or microwave. Upon checking in we paid a $10 deposit for the key and television remote, when checking out the management attempted to keep the $10 deposit by not saying anything about it at all. When I told them I wanted my deposit back, the 2 people working, starting talking in a low and foreign language. They then tried to pass me a $5 bill in an envelope! I noticed this and confronted them about it, again they spoke to each other and finally gave me the rest of the deposit! I'm truly disapointed in this place and don't recommend it at all!