All reviews room divider great family hotel one bedroom suite great shower excellent accommodations pet friendly hotel lots of hot water awesome hotel outdoor pool would highly recommend this hotel other hotels in the area fire pit place to stay oatmeal home away from home late at night parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

This is new hotel not sure why there would be rust on shower frame and cover for toilet supply line .carpet in hall had like some bleach stain from room to elevator..staff was very friendly and helpful..

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2SuitesLCHP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry you were unhappy with your stay. I do see that my front desk staff sent you a welcome text asking how everything was in the room. I really wish you would have taken that opportunity to inform us of your room condition so that we could have immediately taken care of the issue. Although, we strive to make sure all of our guest are well taken care of and are happy and comfortable with their room and service, there are times when we my fall short, and for that, we apologize for a less than perfect experience. We wish we would have been given the opportunity to fix the issue or make It right.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We will definitely get these maintenance issues taken care of. We hope you will come back in the future and give us another opportunity to give you a great experience. Safe travels.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

This stay in room 308 was really disappointing. The hotel looks good on the outside, you head towards your room and it “smells” clean. But you get in your room and you realize these rooms are not being cleaned or maintained. And it is obvious and right in the open dirty. There was a big smear in the shower of either mud or something else. I added pictures of the dirt in the shower and other places. I showed it to the front desk and she said she would let them know and apologized but it didn’t seem to alarm anyone which was even more concerning! I will not be staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sweeticedtj
Home2SuitesLCHP, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are beyond apologetic for falling below our high standards. We would only hope to get the chance to earn your business. Happy Holidays to you and your Family!

Reviewed December 9, 2019

I work on the road two weeks a month as a welder and need a hotel with enough room to be comfortable when I’m not working and found home 2 when working in Georgia so it started a trend the girls at the front desk here at the lake Charles location are amazing always helpful always with a smile even for me coming in filthy after work offering to call my room when my laundry is done always have fresh coffee A+ service definitely stay here

Trip type: Traveled on business
Home2SuitesLCHP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We are truly happy to here we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you so much for choosing the Home2 as your home away from home. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 7, 2019

Everything was clean, and the lobby smelled so good! I was checked in quickly and given a snack and bottled water. Everyone was super friendly! After checking in, I received a text message from the manager just to check in and make sure everything was great in my room. I had forgotten my toothbrush and called down to the front desk to see if they had one I could come down and get. Before I could head downstairs, a staff member knocked on my door with a toothbrush! Definitely a great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We are so excited to here our staff was able to make your stay great. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 24, 2019

The hotel and staff are outstanding. Would highly recommend this hotel to both business travelers and families. The location makes it very easy to access the casinos, golf courses and recreational facilities. Plenty of restaurants and things to do close by.

Date of stay: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2SuitesLCHP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Home2 Suites Lake Charles. We look forward to seeing you back soon. Happy Holidays!