Comfort Suites
$136
$109
Hampton.com
$104
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$77
$93
$106
$93
SpringHill Suites
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$85
$100
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
$289
$229
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbiscuits and gravynice hotelrooms are cleandecent breakfasthot breakfastlarge roomup to datenice sizevery nice stayrecommend this hotelbed was comfortablefree breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulsitting areacasino hotel
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a jacuzzi ste. during our stay and so far this is the nicest one at any location we've been to so far. The room had a faux fireplace with glowing logs and flickering flames that served as a heater. The fireplace was parallel to the jacuzzi which actually was a 2 person jac not a whirlpool tub. The only thing about the jac. that I would suggest the hotel invest in would be a step to get in and out of. It has about a foot long granite arm to put candles or towels on, so it makes it a little difficult to get in and out w/o sliding off, which was really cold lol or standing up on and kinda leaping out. Of course we put a towel down to slide out of so it kinda fixed the problem. The jets worked well and you could also watch tv from that angle. The bed was super comfy and the a/c worked great. Also a big plus they don't have the coffee maker in the bathroom which all of the choice hotels I've stayed in so far have, which in my personal opinion is nauseating in the morning lol, Thank you!!! And....they have grits along with just about anything else you might want to eat for breakfast. The front desk managers were all super friendly and informative. One suggested eating at steamboat bills and the crawfish were great. Its also really close to all of the casinos which was a plus. Overall this was my favorite hotel to book a jacuzzi ste. with and we will most definently be back.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank WeLuvJacuzziSuites
Brandy J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our Master Suite! I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay and my breakfast attendant will be pleased you enjoyed her breakfast! I will have my General Manager look into the step for the room, as it is a little on the high side. Your review is greatly appreciated and I'm sure travelers will appreciate your details as much as I do!

Regards,
Brandy Johnson
Director of Sales

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The Comfort Suites is very clean with a large suite room. The front desk people were efficient and friendly. The breakfast was very nice with several choices. The welcome cookies are great. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our property! We pride ourselves on hand selecting our staff to ensure we have the best people to provide you with the best experience possible! I am pleased you enjoyed our property and it is always nice to hear from our guests. We will keep the cookies coming..hot and fresh for your next visit.

Regards,
Brandy Johnson
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The wife and I went to Lake Charles for the weekend and stayed here. Hotel located close to the movie we went see and the casino we went eat the buffet at.
A very nice,clean spacious room. The staff and management were second to none.
There was a very nice breakfast. Very quite and peaceful. Will return here on our next run and hide weekend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandy J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay! It is always nice to have a dependable getaway destination. If you will be returning between now and Valentines Day, be sure to book online and take advantage of our Valentine's Day special! I think you and your wife would enjoy your special weekend away.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Exactly what you expect from a Comfort Suites, the rooms are actually suites. Good rate, clean room, clean bathroom, clean sheets, and more than enough pillows! Parking was well lit, and surrounded by a 7 foot privacy fence. No problems No complaints!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Brandy J, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your review on our hotel. All feedback is valued and appreciated. We strive for excellence and take pride in providing the best quaility for your Home Away from Home! We look forward to the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Nice stay. Pleasant front desk. Room accomodations were spotless. Super easy check in/out. Kudos to the staff! We had a special needs request and the request was granted upon check in with no problems!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa C

Thank you for your kind words! It is always nice to hear from our guests and I enjoy printing out reviews for my staff to read. Our guests are very important to us and we do our best to ensure 100% customer satifcation.