“Great plate of mudbug!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great plate of mudbug!”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I eat all over the place because of work. I love LA for their food. A Rep of ours lives out that way and suggested Steamboat Bill's. We went. I ordered the 5lb plate of mudbug (crayfish) and I was NOT disappointed. We ordered a few other things for the table. All were great.

They have a very different ordering/ paying style but it works. It will likely be busy too but worth the wait. I drive back to that area pretty regular (from Tulsa). I will defiantly hit it at every chance.

• Visited March 2011

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“So lucky we passed by”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Passing through on a trip to Florida back in June and because we live in Steamboat and my dad's name is Bill we stopped in. HOLY MOLY! Such good food. The etoufee was the one of the most amazing things i have ever eaten. They have a little bit different way of ordering and seating, but after i got past that.. food is super yummy and everyone was very nice and helpful. Next time we pass through I know exactly where i will be having our lunch or dinner. STEAMBOAT BILL'S!!!

• Visited June 2011
Houston, Texas
“Some GOOD Food!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

The food is great and the portions are plenty! If you're looking for fine dining atmosphere it is not, but the food more than makes up for it!

• Visited October 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“Man, this place is great”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

If you love seafood this is the place to go in Lake Charles. Large portions and great service after you place your order. I recommend you get bake potato rather than fries. Not that the fries are bad but the B.P. is wonderful.

Visited October 2011
Pearland, Texas
“Great Fried Seafood”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I haven't had a variety of food here, but the fried seafood is really good. Very friendly staff. I always stop in when I can when I'm in the area for some good southern seafood.

• Visited September 2011