“Great”

The Regatta Seafood and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Google Websearch will bring it right up.
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We took the boat for a ride just to try out this restaurant. We were NOT disappointed. Clean, friendly, fast and delicious! I ordered a hamburger and it was one of the best, spiciest burgers ever! Just wish we lived closer to eat there more often!

Visited June 2013

“A nice day out on the boat!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

It was the weekend before the 4th we were going to see the fireworks display that is held @ the Lake Arthur park. We were all getting hungry and had heard about the new restaurant on the Lake.The area they made to park your boat is very nice. Easy on the boat and easy to walk on dock. The hostesses was not very friendly but the outside sitting made up for it. The layout was cozy. The inside looked very nice as well. For our appetizers we had Alligator bites they were over cooked. We also tried Kubuki Shrimp it was a little spicy. And for our entree we had Coconut port loin w/reggae sauce over orzo pasta. It was a real surprise. Like my friend said, "Oh so Good." The pork melted in my mouth. The coconut butter sauce they used was perfect. Typing about it now makes my mouth water. We all said we will be going back. We can't wait to try the Duck yummm! It was a little pricey but two people ate off 1 plate ***large portions***

• Visited June 2013
Lake Arthur, Louisiana
“Our trip to Regatta seafood restaurant”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The place was a beautiful setting on the water overlooking the park and boardwalk. The service also great. The prime rib was very good but the rest could have been better.

• Visited January 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Best kept south Louisiana secret!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The crispy duck and corn grits are off the chart!!! Great wine selection and the back deck view is hard to beat! Eaten here several times and the weekend live entertainment keeps us coming back for more. If you don't try this place it's your lost.

• Visited June 2013
Jennings, Louisiana
“The food is good but a bit expensive.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've never gone to the steakhouse but I've seen pictures of the place and I think it's beautiful. I have to have people go get my food from the place.