Courtyard Lafayette Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsutmost respectfront deskstay greatdecent hotelfire alarmclose to the airportrooms are nicewould recommend this hotel to anyonewould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlybusiness tripnew orleanskellyplugstexasroomypopcorn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I stay at Marriott frequently for points and come across varying qualities of hotels. This is definately old and not renovated. I would forgo points and stay at any of the many other newer hotels in town.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed February 21, 2011

On February 12, 2011, my wife and I took our two (2) kids, 9 and 12, to see Brad Paisley at the Cajundome in Lafayette. I try and stay at a Marriott family hotel due to my Marriott membership. We selected this Courtyard.
The hotel is located near the airport and in a business district with very nice office buildings around. There are no cafe's, coffee shops, etc., to walk to near the hotel, but that was fine with us. The lobby was very clean and had fresh coffee at all times. They also had water flavored with different fresh fruits, as well. When we arrived, they had water with strawberries.
The room was very clean and well kept. We had 2 queen beds that were very comfortable. We paid the rate that included the breaksfast since it was a full hot breakfast, not just continental. This is my only complain - the breakfast was not very good. The sausage patties were overdone and hard. The waffle maker was broken, and there were no other hot items to choose from, except for the scrambled eggs.
The hotel had a nice indoor pool which I know fellow TA member, JollyMon, would appreciate. There was also a hot tub for you newlyweds.
Check-in and check-out was easy, and I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
sfinnell, Admin at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2011

Dear Taylor6String: Thanks for posting a review of our property! I didn't get a chance to see Brad Paisley, but my friends did and they said it was a great concert. They said he's a great performer. I'll be sure to tell our cleaning team that they did a good job of keeping the room fresh and clean for you. We appreciate your feedback on the breakfast food. We are reviewing the cooking time etc. of our items in response to your review. We hope to see you the next time you're in town!
Paula Weaver

Reviewed January 23, 2011

As far as Courtyard's go, this one has not been renovated yet to include the Bistro, but its still very nice. Easy to get to, easy to park at, and located fairly centrally, it is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. I have had 2 different stays there this month and both times, the hotel was full and yet, the staff were very friendly and the rooms were spotless! I didn't use the pool and hot tub, but they were in constant use by other guests. The breakfast/lounge area was welcoming and the breakfast staff were super-nice! The breakfast buffet is more than adequate and they were very accommodating when I would eat and run in 5 minutes on the way to work. All in all, I plan to return for my future work assignments!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
sfinnell, General Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2011

GM Response:
Thanks so much for your nice review & for noticing that our Associates take pride in serving our guests. I will be sure to share your comment about your spotless room with our cleaning staff..they take a lot of pride in their rooms. We look forward to seeing you again on your future work assignments!

Ken Ritter

Reviewed December 6, 2010

We enjoyed our one-night stay, although it was a little far off I-10 to be convenient for us. Internet connection worked very well and the beds were comfortable. The mini-fridge and micro were nice to have. My only complaint was that water in the bath/shower wasn't quite hot enough. Overall, a good experience and I would recommend this hotel as a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010
dheinlein, Manager at Courtyard Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2010

Thank you for your review and recommendation KatyKeene! We appreciate your comments and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay overall.

Happy holidays,

Ken Ritter, General Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2010

I stayed almost 2 months in this hotel, the whole staff from manager to the maid service was super friendly and did very well at their jobs, the ladies working the front desk where the best I have seen in a long time, Can't wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business