“Any problems, ask for Robert Torregano, jr.”

Ramada Lafayette Conference Center
Ranked #37 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Pflugerville, Texas
“Any problems, ask for Robert Torregano, jr.”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Robert took care of us. We had a small room and when i asked to be upgraded to the Presidential Suite, it was no problem. I even got a discount on it. Had a few problems, but Robert took care of them all. The only thing i didn't like was for 3 adults and 2 kids, we paid $55 for a buffet breakfast and they also put gratuity on the bill. The girl waiting on us only came to the table to get the drink order and bring the drinks and she got a full tip for that. Robert wasn't there that morning or he would have made it right.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
church point, LA
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My family and I wanted to do something fun for the 4th of July, yet our budget was limited.

We looked for a getaway with an indoor pool, and found that with the Holiday Inn.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

The room was clean and modernized, as well as quiet.

The amenities made us feel we were getting a five star hotel at a two star price.

We can't say enough good about this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
San Pedro, Belize
Reviewed June 14, 2009

As they say, service makes all the difference. Robert Torregano, the Night Manager made my stay. He not only turned a bad day good with his pleasant nature and above and beyond service, but he arranged my transport to New Orleans the next day. Having grown up in New Orleans, Robert took the time to personalize an itinerary for me, and as a single traveler I will be forever grateful. Thanks for going above and beyond. I can see you going very far up, and so you should in the IHG family. Thanks so much for turning my day around and making my stay. Robert, you are what is hospitality is all about. Also a quick shout out to Mechelle, who was also very nice at check in.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Reserve, LA
Reviewed May 8, 2009

This hotel was great for our school when we came in town for the Beta Club Convention. It was a jump onto the interstate from anywhere that we wanted to go. This is our second year staying with them. The employees are very hospitable and accommodating, even with our group having a bunch of kids with us. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet that was included with one of our nights stay. It was delicious. I forgot my pillows and within 2 hours of leaving a message with housekeeping, they called me back, got my mailing information and is putting them in the mail tomorrow, on them! You can't beat that, it's hard to find good pillows. I would definitely recomment this hotel. They are a little on the high end on their prices, but worth it.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
FORT MADISON, IA
Reviewed April 21, 2009

The hotel room was clean and neat. The housekeeping service was excellent - very accomodating. The staff was great with the event we were attending. The food was good at the restaurant, but not a large selection. The special breakfasts that we attended were good, food nice and hot, selection good. We felt it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed April 2009
Youngsville, LA
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Wonderful indoor heated pool and hot tub. Staff very friendly and helpful. Went for GWRRA state rally and wonderful accommodations.

• Stayed April 2009
Ringgold
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Stayed three nights. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Clean room. Well located to I-10 and many good restaurants, although the in house restaurant is really good. Great breakfast buffet. Indoor pool.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business