“Too Bad”

Super 8 Lafayette LA
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Crowley, Louisiana
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I come in to Lafayette for there friendly Mardi Gras and fair near the Cajun Dome. I had a good time and enjoyed my stay here at the Super8. The people are good, and very welcoming. The room was clean and the housekeepers polite. They asked every day if I needed anything, and when I did they got it right away.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
It's great to hear about people coming to Lafayette, for an event and the whole expriance is good. We enjoy having our guest, and like to make them feel at home. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to see you again.
Saint Martinville, Louisiana
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been here 4 days, I have enjoyed my stay. The people are nice they service the room everyday. I noticed they have been doing some work around the hotel. Its nice to have a place to eat just next door.

Room Tip: Rooms facing parking lot are warmer and have more sun. The other side is cooler but faces houses.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvior. We value your input, and try ot make changes to enhanse your stay for the best price. We are lucky that we have a resturant next door. Again thank you for staying with us, and please give us a call on you next vist.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have been in Lafayette 3 days now. I like the people here if they are anything to go by the hotel staff. This is my second hotel in Lafayette. I only moved because I wanted to be closer to the Hwy. Great place clean, nice people. Keep it up Lafayette.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Super8laf, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette LA, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
I would like thank you for leaving us such a great review. We pass all our reviews to our staff. They get encouraged and it makes them feel good that they get reconditon not just by us but you too, Thank you once again.
BROOKHAVEN
Reviewed November 6, 2012

For the low price, this was not a bad hotel. It could be cleanier (i.e. non smoking rooms smelled less than wonderful).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family