Best Western Lafayette Inn
$99
Hampton.com
$105
TripAdvisor
Pear Tree Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)
$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlynew orleanshot breakfasteasy accessfront desk clerkconvenient locationstayed one nightwould stay here againvery nice hotelgreat place to staybwinterstatemotelstopovertxpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the BW in Lafayette, LA. the room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was nourishing, too! BUT..... Best of all, when I accidentally left my backpack in the breakfast area, a wonderful man took it to the desk, and Plehul Patel kept it safe and sound for me. When I rushed back down, in a complete panic and charged over to the desk, he grinned at me and said, "Here it is!" WHEW!!! Thanks so much, Mr. Patel! We would stay here again in a minute.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lafayette Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

We appreciate the time you've taken to rate your stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding our area and breakfast. I hope that we will impress you with exemplary service during future visits.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed here on our way home to San Antonio. Donald checked us in quickly. He told us about a local restaurant nearby which we loved. The room was great, had fridge and 6 pillows! Slept well, had a free hot breakfast, then hit the road.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

We can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback so that we can continue to improve upon our service and hospitality. We appreciate the comments regarding our breakfast and pillows. We hope you'll return to enjoy the continuous improvements made in our policies, accommodations and services.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

One night stay between New Orleans and Houston. Hotel was easy to get to from I-10. Room was okay. Great rate. Plenty of free parking. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fitness center needs desperate improvements. We skipped breakfast as the food did not look appetizing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 1Nikki_Black

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our staff and parking. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will give us a chance to serve you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed overnight on a road trip. The hotel was easy to find and close to I-10. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean. The pillow top bed was very comfortable. The area was really the only downfall as it was limited on restaurants. All fast food except Chili's which was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We have high standards of hospitality and service and we strive to give you the best experience at the best value. Thank you so much for the insight regarding our bed and area. Insights shared by our guests are invaluable in our quest to always provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Arrived in Lafayette at 11am No rooms available anywhere arrived here and Donald said he would take care of me and my family. The room was awesome, it was very clean and neat. The room smelled excellent. I must say after staying here and the treatment we received every time I visit I will reserve a room here. Thank you Mr.
Mehul Patel for your generous hospitality....Loved my stay....

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank soheavenly76

We appreciate the comments, especially with regards to your opinion of our room. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will give us a chance to serve you again.