“Great Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We love this place. It opened the door to Indian cusines for us. We are now trying various Indian dishes at home. We have also been to several other Indian restaurants and this is our fav.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

Really enjoyed my meal. Service was quite good - wait staff was very professional, quite attentive. Quite pleased with the overall experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

I'm far from an expert on Indian food. My friends wanted to go here and I agreed to tag along. The owner came to the table and suggested things for a first timer. I was shocked at how many things were outstanding. The wait staff was excellent.

I never thought I'd step foot into Masala but after my first visit I will be back!

Reviewed January 3, 2010

Very unexpected, but nice find in Lafayette, LA. I travel all over the world for work and this is some of the best indian food i have ever tasted. I was pleased from appetizers to the dessert, the selection was fantastic. I was a little reluctant to try the tapas, but did so and was not disappointed. Our waiter was friendly and helpful, but did stumble on a few questions. Overall, always very pleasant. Beware if you order dish HOT!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed August 2, 2009

A great experience! The food and service were excellent!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook