“Not as good as they USED to be”

Laura's II Next Generation
Ranked #58 of 576 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I haven't been there in a couple of years. Last time there, the food was just ok. If I'm gonna spend Money on food, I expect to have my expectations exceeded or at least met! The fish was dry, the gravy was too spicy. This place had the best food back in the early 2000's, now it's just okay. If I want okay food, I'll cook it myself sha.

1  Thank ChristeeZz

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Real good plate lunches a little pricey but good. Turkey wings are good and big will fill you up.

3  Thank Cajunkid77
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

A friend took me here, didn't know what to expect. Service was polite and quick, food was good, price was right. I'll definitely return.

2  Thank jgEats
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Had chicken stew, corn and sweet peas and it was awesome.

2  Thank gordontgauthier
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Great food for a great value. Great plate lunches also.

1  Thank Don224