“France comes to Lafayette”
Review of Poupart Bakery

Poupart Bakery
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Lafayette
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was the sweetest little bakery, FULL of delicacies of all sorts. Beautiful cakes, tasty macaroons, delicious chocolates...

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is a must!!! Don't miss out! Dobash is hard to find anywhere and this is the best anywhere!

1  Thank K8eros
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Mrs. had me pull over while passing thru to another destination.After some carefull exploring on my part the homemade cheesecake had to be sampled & man was that a pleasant surprise.She found some breads that she had to have & i considered it a perfect excursion for desert after a nice meal in Cajun Country.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This bakery is near the Homewood and is definitely worth visiting. You can even walk to get here. You will enjoy the pastries and cookies. You can even get sandwiches and fresh bread here.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The one located near Kaliste Saloom was wonderful!!!!!! Friendly (the chef came out to talk to my brother about ingredients in a pastry.) food was fresh, pastries were divine and enjoyed myself so much that we spent hours there. Surprising because my brother is a meat and potatoes marine and I'm the exact opposite but we both enjoyed food and services. I'm very well traveled and I loved this place