“consistently good food and service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #48 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My favorite way to dine there is ordering appetizers. The asian sesame tuna and coconut shrimp are always excellent. Their salads are very good for sharing. There is always a vegetarian option. Wine choices and prices are reasonable for the type of restaurant. Its even fun eating lunch at the bar alone.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I went here specifically for their Kobe Burger which we had not tried in the past. The burger was absolutely delicious - but, the service was disturbing.

First, we were not asked how we wanted our Burger cooked. Now they just may do them all the same way but I found this odd. We did flag down the waitress and told her how we wanted them cooked. They came out perfect!

My husband was finished and I was still eating while the waitress puts these two devices on our table and told us that this was a survey about the Kobe burger and would we take it. Just follow the directions on the screen. (I believe it was an I-phone in a stand). She walked away.

WHAT!!! I SIT IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER ALL DAY AND AM GOING TO TAKE A SURVEY ON A DEVICE WHILE EATING MY WONDERFUL KOBE BURGER!!

There was no incentive to taking the survey. I continued to eat my meal and expressed my disgust to the waitress regarding the device and survey. She said that usually the customers love to take the survey. Okay - what is wrong with me then? Is this the usual now - taking surveys while you are eating??? I love their burger but sure hope they can get their act together on this and find another way to get their information.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a couple date night and went to Bonefish. First time going here but heard great things about it. Great atmosphere. Nice clean place. Kinda disappointed in the food. It was Lobster night. Tried the corn chowder and some of us liked some didn't. We tried the lobster roll and no one really cared for it. Tried the lobster and steak with sauce on top and it was ok. The grilled lobster was good. Tried the coconut pie and it was excellent. We had a LONG wait for our food. Prices were good. Service was good

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Bonefish!! The Mussels Josephine with a loaf of bread for dipping the juices is to die for!! This is the 3rd location I've visited Bonefish and it's consistently good!
This was a VERY busy location, and it was very loud inside, but that just gave it a festive feel to the birthday dinner. Service was wonderful, as always.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The restaurant was very crowded, but our order was taken fairly quickly. I had the Poppin' shrimp which was good, followed by scallops and shrimp, also very good