“A must!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Me and my husband have been here 4 times now. I am a huge critic and hard to please with food and taste, I'm not picky, I just know good food. Some of the best food I've had is in new orleans, la, aspen, co, laguna beach, ca and Memphis, tn. And the seafood here at bonefish was exceptional! I service is prompt, and the chef knows how to pair flavors and textures. I will say, call ahead, make reservations, and steer clear of the Kobe beef burger(not so good) other than that, you will have a romantic dinner date(not an atmosphere for children) also, you must get the creme brûlée and the grapefruit cocktail(it's muddled with basil and rimmed with raw sugar) delish!!

Lafayette, Louisiana
“May be a chain, but it is an upscale chain.”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The one in Lafayette is frequented by the beautiful people of lafayette. There is always a crowd at the bar and some pretty interesting people in the crowd. Food is great, service is good, but the show is spectacular.

San Antonio, Texas
“Very Good Place to Eat Seafood!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Lots of good seafood such as Shrimp and Fish. Their gumbo is pretty good too.

Louisiana
“Not that great...”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We went looking for Mahi Mahi and was told they were out. I am allergic to shellfish. The waiter offered us a shellfish dish.  We told him about my allergy.  Even after being told about my allergy, he repeatedly kept offering shellfish dishes. Hello, waiter, can you hear me???

Thank Melanie Dautreu... G
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Ordere to go”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Beautiful location in an upscale Mall area. Excellent food and service. Easy and close parking also helps the experience, even in the rain! The restaurant is not very far from most major hotels. I would say 2mi max.

Visited February 2012