“My go to place for Greek food.”
Review of Zeus Cafe

Zeus Cafe
Ranked #261 of 566 Restaurants in Lafayette
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lafayette, Louisiana
“My go to place for Greek food.”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Love the chicken, grape leaves with meat, kibbie and hummus. I've eaten at all the locations and they're consistently good.

Visited February 2014

South Louisiana
“good greek”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

like me some chicken schwama and gyro's.
Good food.Good service. nice atmosphere. several convenient locations.

Visited January 2013
Louisiana
“Food always great!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love this place, probably the best place to get greek in Lafayette, in my opinion. Best hummus ever!

Visited January 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“Great food, better service”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Zeus has several locations in Lafayette now. All provide amazing Middle Eastern food. More importantly, the service is outstanding. This is a family owned business and the family is dedicated to ensuring their customers have a wonderful experience.

New Iberia
“Expensive, Poor Quality, Not Enough”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I moved here about a month ago. We are from Chicago were we have tasted many Greek and Lebanese dishes made by Greek and Lebanese themselves. My husband order three Gyro children's plates, an adult gyro plate, and a shwarma and gyro plate. First off, when we got our food we thought it was a joke. My husbands plate came out with more fries than lamb, he must have had 4 slivers of lamb. My children had even tinier pieces. I thought I was happy with mine until I began eating it. We demanded more food for our money ($65 for 4 plates, and wasn't even enough to share with my toddler) or we wanted a refund. They came back with more meat. We all ate, but I was disappointed that they had the nerve to give me the charred, dry meat, which really wasn't like meat anymore. This is not real, authentic Greek/ Lebanese dishes and you can tell that they are trying to save every dime possible by even serving the scraps.

• Visited December 2012