“A little Bistro with a lot of flavor.”

Bread and Circus Provisions
Ranked #42 of 580 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were looking for something different from the chain restaurants and typical Cajun restaurants here in Louisiana. This is a unique place as it offers all original dishes using mostly local ingredients. The chef has complete control and will change it up based on your requests. You are allowed to share everything! The potatoes were excellent. We also ordered the platter of mixed meats and cheeses which was so-so. My husband is a meat and potatoes guy with a healthy appetite. This was not the place for him because the portions were small, but perfect for me. With that in mind I would definitely eat here again, because it was a delight to the palate. I love originality.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We just walked in not having a reservation or any idea what kind of food they had. Wow. What a nice surprise. Excellent local beer choices and the whiskeys weren't bad either! The servings are large enough for 2 or 3 people. And the food is superb!!! Really very good food. The atmosphere is like there's a party going on all the time. I would recommend reservations otherwise there may be a wait or u could just sit at the window like we did. Or outside. Very nice. Highly recommend that u go!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Chef Manny Augello has created a unique dining experience for Lafayette. Terrific lunch specials, a great brunch on Saturday with $5 Bloody Mary's.

Yesterday I had the Jucy Lucy hamburger with tater tots. The tots are not what you expect, much better. The burger was juicy and fresh.