Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette South
$105
$119
$64
$99
All reviewsoutback steakhousevermillion rivernice view of the riverfront deskyogurtparking lotking suitewould stay againan upgradebreakfast roomenjoyed our stayvery clean hotelblue dogwonderful hotelstaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hotelnew orleans
Reviewed June 9, 2008

Traveling on business to Lafayette, I primarily chose the Fairfield Inn South in Lafayette based on the review I read on TripAdvisor. My corporate travel agency at first recommended another hotel, but I quickly changed to this location and I am very thankful I did.

Extremely clean - new appliances, bedding and room furniture, the attached picture is the view I had out my back window. Granted, had I had a view of the street, I would have had a major street in Lafayette and the nearby Outback, but I was fortunate enough to have this view instead. WOW!

I am about to start traveling to Lafayette on a regular basis and cannot imagine even trying another location. In fact, I won't because this hotel was above par in cleanliness, friendly staff, easy location access, etc., etc.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank skigarmisch
Reviewed May 25, 2008

After having stayed at several different (and unimpressive) hotels in Lafayette this year for high school events, we stayed here for a wedding based on the trip advisor reviews. As usual, the reviews were spot on. This is a new property that is meticulously maintained with a very helpful staff. We had a king room with a sitting area for $109 which was spacious, well-laid out and had modern amenities like granite countertops and flat screen TVs. The bathroom was a bit smaller than we would have liked, but the extra room space was wonderful. Breakfast was standard Fairfield Inn fare but with very attentive staff more often found in a full-service breakfast dining room. Skip the Hilton and the Hotel Acadiana (formerly Best Western Acadiana) across the street and stay here--you will be glad you did.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2008

Stayed overnight at the Fairfield in Lafayette. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist and was checked in very quickly. My room was on the third floor facing the bayou. Nice view. Room had two very comfortable queen beds with lots of very comfortable pillows. Room was very spacious. Room was clean and decorated nicely. Everyone during our stay was very friendly and helpful. Ate breakfast the next morning downstairs which was included with the room and it was very nice. They served the basics: milk, coffee, juice, fruit, yogurt, waffles, grits, oatmeal, assorted cereals, boiled eggs and assorted muffins. Took advantage of express checkout. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2008

Very nice Staff. Rooms are free of odors and seem to be clean. The executive housekeeper seems to be very good, but her staff takes shortcuts. Example: 3 clustered short black hairs on one of my pillows. Not ramdom hairs from laundry..but someone's "stuff" that was not changed due to lazy housekeeping. I DON"T WANT SOMEONES #@$#&@ HAIRS IN MY FACE! Be aware.

• Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed May 4, 2008

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn on Pinhook for 2 nights. We were there with several students for a Beta convention. This hotel was terrific. The staff was great. Everyone was so professional, courteous, and helpful, from the front desk staff to the staff helping with breakfast to housekeeping. The staff deserves a raise. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2008