Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
$89
$119
$64
$99
All reviewscajun domedirectly across the streetindoor poolgreat hotelbusiness triphot waterfront desk staffrecommend this hotelconvenient locationmardi grasthe hotel staffenjoyed my stayclean roomswould definitely stay here againcookiesstaff was friendlybed was very comfortable
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I arrived at the hotel late, but the check-in service was still superb. The desk clerk was friendly, efficient, and even gave me a couple of free bottles of water upon my arrival. She asked me if I needed a wake-up call even before I could ask. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. As a hotel manager I am very selective when traveling and staying at hotels. This hotel was great, close to shopping, food and entertainment. The room was large enough for my family and kids. The beds were comfortable and ample parking. The next morning my kid got sick and the local store was right up the street.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

More attention needed to be given to the cleanliness of the bathroom. Dirty corners of floor and commode not scrubbed enough. This is definitely fixable! Awesome short-order cook for breakfast for each of our three mornings!! Great service by all...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns and this one was above average for the chain. The location was perfect. It's right across the street from the Cajundome, though that's not where I went while I was in town. There were lots of folks staying at the hotel who were attending events at the Cajundome. The lobby area is nice, with the standard dining room. This hotel does offer a limited menu for dinner and the food is very good and a great value. Breakfast is pretty standard, but hot and eggs are cooked to order. The fitness room is nice and the hot tub was warm enough. I think the only complaint I have is about the pool/hot tub. On the last full day of my stay, the pool/whirlpool were closed. The hotel was installing an ADA arm/lift for the pool and filling in/closing the whirlpool. There was no prior notification of this work - just a sign at the front desk on the day of the work. My room was nice/standard - I was on the top floor and on the side away from the main road & Cajundome, so it was quiet and I had no problems with noise. The bathroom was a little dated - the fiberglass lining in the shower showed its age - but was functional and clean. I requested a foam pillow at the front desk but they just sent me additional down pillows - evidently they didn't have foam. This request seems to be more difficult than it should be. Overall, this hotel was good for the chain - just a few minor items of note. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel was just what my husband and I needed as we planned to spend 2 days at the federal district court in Lafayette. The location was great for the daytime and also great for dining out in the community later in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business