“great music venu”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“great music venu”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We watched several bands play here while we were on vacation. If I had gone here my first day I probably wouldn't have gone anywhere else. Well I guess I would have since they were only open on the weekends, so I guess I would have gone there for the weekend music and gone dancing other places for the rest of my time.
This venu was great for dancing, meeting nice people and just an all around great vibe. I felt comfortable and in good company.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank Vanghus

Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first night in USA”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

ıt is cheap and comfortable ı suggest there. There were friendly people.Thanks

Visited June 2011
1 Thank SEHER082
Kingsburg, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Great little place for live music”
Reviewed February 11, 2011

We came to the Blue Moon Saloon to see Drew Landry. We were new to the venue as well as the artist, but wanted to catch some local music while we were in Louisiana. Drew Landry is an amazing artist and the Blue Moon is a funky cool place. It's like the back porch of an older house which I think might be a hotel based on the website. There are Christmas lights, license plates, street signs and more decorating the walls and it was actually really cold, so there was a patio heater. Don't let the cold keep you away, the heater put off plenty of heat. The cover was $10 and it was worth more. You can't use a card to pay for cover, but you can use it at the bar. Next time we're in the area, we will definitely be back. I would just also like to add that the woman who opened up for Drew was also incredibly talented. We only caught the last couple of songs she played, and I didn't catch her name, but just in case she stumbles across this...

1 Thank beeeechbum
Lafayette, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Where you get a real feel for cajun culture and southern hospitality”
Reviewed February 10, 2011

As a local, Blue Moon Saloon is a favorite place of mine. Its outside and open with GREAT music! It makes you feel as if you are sitting on the back porch at a friends house.

Visited November 2010
3 Thank Cajun337
Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great band and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

My husband and I were in Lafayette on business yesterday and discovered the Blue Moon patio after having dinner downtown. The reggae band, True Posse, performed with other local artists joining in as the night progressed. We danced until they closed. This is a rustic place where the dress is super casual. You'll be at home in shorts, jeans, tee shirt, sandals and tennis shoes. Heck! You can even go barefoot if that floats your boat. All ages will enjoy this place - from college kids to us over-50's. Just be ready to let your hair down and laissez les bon temps roulet!

4 Thank HoustonMagnolia