“This location is slipping below average.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We go to Logan's all over the country when the need for a "safe meal" arises. We visited the Logan's in Lafayette because the people we were going out with requested it. Five people in the party and I must say the service was exceptional, but the food was not great. The chicken wings were especially over cooked, and when we questioned this we were told that this was how they normally came out. He offered to get us more, but said that they would probably be the same. I love a server who is honest. Everything else was just "okay".

We love the Logan's in Biloxi, and especially love the Logan's in Nashville near Opryland.It's not a Logan's issue, it's just this location that is not as good as the other locations. I rated this same location in 2009 and my comments finished with "...keep on driving." Tonight I think that advice still holds true.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went here on a Friday night with a friend. Some guys were working on their car in the parking lot and a waiter was helping them. When we parked and was entering the restaurant, the waiter jumped in front of us and bolted in front of us into the door. And he didn't hold the door for us. When we sat down, that same waiter was our server. I think he might have been getting off early, since he rushed us somewhat with our meals. As far the meals, they were very good. Just wanted a little time to visit.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at Logan's.I must say I had a good experience.I really enjoyed their bread and frozen/ slushy type mango juice,as well as the bread.Our server,Megan was absolutely wonderful.She regularly filled our drinks,and checked on us.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nothing special. The meal was so-so. The wait staff was not good at all. Slow and never refilled my drink. Sorry Logan's; hate giving bad reviews, but have to be honest.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our waiter didn't seem to be very thrilled to have customers. We waited 30 minutes for our food, and the party that was seated 10 minutes after us got their food before we did. When we did get our food, my husband's food was lukewarm and the cole slaw was soggy. My fries were cold, cole slaw was soggy, but my chicken strips were hot. It would appear that they forgot to cook them, and that our food was sitting there over 20 minutes before they figured it out. The chicken strips were frozen, and tasted like fast food. It's not what I expected to get for $11. My husband said that everything on his plate came from a bag as well.

When we complained to the server, he simply gave us a fake "sorry" and brought us the bill for the entire $30. My husband's food was mostly left untouched on his plate. This was the first experience for us at this establishment, and it will be the last.

P.S. - I contacted them via their corporate website to complain on Saturday afternoon, and have not heard a peep. They must not care to have repeat customers.