“Good food but RUDE!”

Ranked #109 of 567 Restaurants in Lafayette
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Good food but RUDE!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went here twice to eat, once with business colleague and second time with my family. First time it was understandably busy as it was during lunch and received food and service relatively quickly. Good food for a lunch. The second time was unbelievably rude from the cash register person as we were quickly informed that there were no tables and 2 other parties were waiting and then she just turned around without another word. Mind you I'm standing here with my wife, 6 month old and 2 year old as I tried to ask about a to go order and was once again tersely told that it wouldn't be any quicker. My wife spoke in Thai to her and she very rudely told her that she does not speak Thai and that she is Lao at which point my wife spoke Lao and she just point blank turned around on her. No matter, good food never makes up for poor service in my book so that was my last trip with business colleagues or family. My wife was speaking a language I never heard of as she left but I am sure I did not want to understand it.

• Visited March 2014

Louisiana
“Ginger and Rice Soup is the Reason!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Thai With Love is hidden off of Kaliste Saloom Road in Lafayette, but it is well worth the little search. We went because of recommendations of the ginger soup and indeed it is so comforting and so delicious. We also had the red curry and it was wonderful as well. I highly invite everyone to go to at least try the Ginger Soup! It is a broth soup.
This place does have a dining room, but it seems mostly set up for take out. We dined in and it was very nice. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited January 2014