“Wonderful diner food”

Ranked #29 of 585 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I like the hamburgers, but everything is terrific.

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a little greasy spoon type of resteraunt without all the grease. Overall pretty good.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We tried them once. All we got was cayanne. There are many other flavors that go into good crawish.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Food good waitress rude! I am disabled and I asked the waitress to take my check the register. She abruptly informed me I could take myself. She lost her tip and I haven't been back!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Located in the heart of town, within easy walking distance, is this authentic, feeling luncheonette, with street side outdoor seating. A wonderful place for breakfast! To bring on the juice eggs bacon and " sweet potato pancakes" and steens pure cane syrup( at minor extra charge but a must do, for the experience) and coffee. Although we didn't try them we are willing to bet their sandwiches and burgers are fine too.