“Tasty Vietnamese Lunch”

Ranked #41 of 567 Restaurants in Lafayette
Mississippi
“Tasty Vietnamese Lunch”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I dined here twice for lunch and the Pho soups and appetizers were excellent. The restaurant itself is comfortable and decorated nicely. I'd eat here again.

1 Thank Brandon8080

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Eating here a few times and food is always good. Service can be a bit off, got a young waiter and had to flag him down. But overall it was good food and friendly staff members.

“LOVE this place”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I work in oil and spend months at a time in lafayette, eating out every night. Saigon noodle is a gem. I spent 40 days eating pho in vietnam, and this is as good as anything ever had over there. Excellent price. I eat here 3-4 times a week when I am in lafayette.

1 Thank Bozemanskier
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Love this place, very authentic!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Love the summer rolls here and the pho ga! Absolutely delicious, we eat here a couple of times a month! I wish I was more adventurous to order something different but I love the summer tools and chicken pho do much I simply can't tear myself away from my faves!
This place is very affordable and is such a great value compared to Mai Sone. I used to go to Mai Sone Noodle house but not anymore! Saigon noodle is better and less expensive!

1 Thank Angelle V
Providence, Rhode Island
“Really great restaurant ”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The service and food here were both very good. I've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. If it wasn't in a strip mall I'd give it 5 stars. For take out it's my favorite in Lafayette.