“Love this place, very authentic!”
Review of Saigon Noodles

Saigon Noodles
Ranked #41 of 567 Restaurants in Lafayette
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Love this place, very authentic!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Love the summer rolls here and the pho ga! Absolutely delicious, we eat here a couple of times a month! I wish I was more adventurous to order something different but I love the summer tools and chicken pho do much I simply can't tear myself away from my faves!
This place is very affordable and is such a great value compared to Mai Sone. I used to go to Mai Sone Noodle house but not anymore! Saigon noodle is better and less expensive!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Angelle V

Providence, Rhode Island
“Really great restaurant ”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The service and food here were both very good. I've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. If it wasn't in a strip mall I'd give it 5 stars. For take out it's my favorite in Lafayette.

“Great Pho Restaurant”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant is a great little place with delicious pho and other Vietnamese soups and dishes, and is very inexpensive especially for the large serving sizes that you receive. Make sure to try the Thai Tea as well.

Visited September 2013
Erath, Louisiana
“small package-- big taste”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

my sons and daughter have eaten here before and raved on it. So we went . First impression---man this place is small and not easy to find! Second impression-where are all these people sitting? Final impression-wow--wow--wow love it. This is a "small"gem . servers and staff were very friendly and were all paying attention. Since we had not eaten here before, asked for recommendations and got several not only from the wait staff but from the hostess, and they were NOT pushing the highest dollar item. We tried several dishes, but the egg rolls and sauce were great to begin with. Our main dishes came out in a large bowl, layered with noodles, veggies, chicken that was curry marinated and shrimp. Loved every bit. Portions are very generous (i can eat) but had to ask for take out container as I could not finish the whole thing. we will be back. Warning--the place is very small, tables are at a premium, but be patient-it is worth the wait. Saw tons of "take out" go thru the door as well.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank T D
“Consistenly great!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've tried a couple of dishes -- spring rolls, pho soup, noodle bowl. Beautiful setting, excellent service, great food. Servings are generous. I've picked up soup "to go" when I have been ill. Always accomodating.

• Visited July 2013