“Good Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Opelousas, Louisiana
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I really like these burgers. They use a bread that is awesome. It makes it stand out from any burger I've eaten. It is a little pricey but very good.

Visited February 2014

“Loved the Burger!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Me husband wanted to travel an hr from the hotel to eat at Fuddruckers. I really didn't think it was worth it, so I did some quick research online to find a nearby burger place. I'm so glad we decided to eat here. The burgers and waffle fries were awesome! Service was great and now by pics I'm realizing our order was taken by one of the twins :D
The desserts were a little dry but there were LOTS to choose from so maybe I just chose the wrong ones (eggnog cookie, cream cheese & strawberry,& ice box cookie). My daughter's m&m cookie was pretty good though. I would definitely come back for another burger! I personally liked it better than a Fuddruckers burger anyway! Just wish I could've enjoyed it with my twin sister ;)

• Visited July 2014
Calera, Alabama
“Great food- trouble with the order”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Decided to try the place as we were looking for a place to eat when we could not find CiCi's pizza. The lady's at the counter were very pleasant when our order was taken. There was a problem with the order when it arrived. My son ordered the hotdog with cheese and bacon. Just a hot dog in the bun arrived. One burger was supposed to have fries with it and they were missing. Once I informed the staff they corrected right away.

After I took my first bite the frustration was gone. The burgers are excellent. My wife had the chili dog and loved it. I had the double cheese burger. The sandwich was large. I rated the service as average because of the mix up in the order.

• Visited July 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Burgers good. grilled cheese WOW”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family like Twins burgers. It is a family friendly place. I always have the dilemma of ordering a grilled cheese or burger. The grilled cheese is made on their own bread and it is truly buttery, cheesy, delicious. The sweets are a hit or miss most times but we have never been disappointed with the Oreo cake balls, fig pies, and oatmeal cookie sandwich.

• Visited May 2014
LAFAYETTE
“Lame burgers”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Not worth my time. Burger Smith and even walk ons have way better burgers than this. This place and ground Patti are super lame in comparison to other places in this city.