“Garbage Food”

Bayou Bistro
Ranked #149 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: French
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Better food at McDonald's, Hardees or Burger King and would not feed the crap served here to a rat so with that said I do highly recommend staying out of this restaurant want to be and the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Bayou Bistro

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food was bland and dull.
I went for the crawfish poboy and found it dry and somewhat rubbery. My better half had the seafood gumbo which, for the price, disappointed.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I were strolling around and pass by this restaurant,it in the afternoon and felt like having some dessert and coffee,so we went in they a small table available and we had dessert and coffee and that was very good.
We enjoy seating there for awhile the atmosphere was nice. The place was packed we were lucky
To have table,nice place nice staff very professional and efficient.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Ate here for breakfast one Sunday Morning and was very disappointed with the food. The servers were very nice and helpful but the food on the buffett tasted old and cold. I cant complain too much though, it was free....:-)

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Quality food and staff. Awesome. I really liked the selections on the menu and the staff was very friendly and quick.