“Fabulous!!!”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #3 of 576 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We may not take ourselves seriously, but we always take our food seriously. Generic is our mortal enemy.A truly American restaurant always has an opinion.At Zea, we state ours confidently, unapologetically and with a little swagger and laughter. Maybe it's our New Orleans roots, but we know good food. And our personalities are as bold as our menu items are flavorful. As with most lovable southerners, what you see is what you get at Zea. That simply tends to be a lot of extraordinary. Go ahead - try anything on the menu. And don't worry; you'll be hungry again in a few days, inspiring you to come back and try something new.
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We have been here so many times I can't count them anymore, and I've written reviews about Zeas but this time may have been the best.

We had a party of 11. All food came out hot and it all tasted fabulous. Luke was an amazing server. It was just perfect!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I always think of Zea's as somewhere to go for dinner but found out about the wonderful specials at lunchtime everday that I really enjoyed. It was a little crowded and had we to wait for a table, but well worth the wait.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Zeas is a local favorite that provides both an enticing atmosphere and outstanding food. The cheese grits and rotisserie chicken are rivaled by none - at least in the area. We enjoy meeting up here every other month or so and have yet to be disappointed. I highly recommend checking it out if you have not done so already. If you're passing through, I wouldn't classify this as "local cuisine" per se, but that doesn't change the fact that the menu pleases the old pallet.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're plans allow for a leisurely dinner, even if you have to wait, it is worth the wait. This is not the place to go if you're in a real hurry and they don't take reservations. Great service and the food is incredible. The Asian Almond Shrimp are fabulous and the hummus is my favorite in town. I also must mention the Corn Grits. I have never been to Zea's without everyone at the table raving about how good the Corn Grits are. I personally do not like grits of any kind but I've seen friends order them for dinner and take an extra order home!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was good, the service was good and the hummus/pita bread was sooo good! I could make a meal of the the hummus itself! We were initially seated near a loud group of women and asked the waitstaff to move us, which they graciously obliged. We will eat here again!