“Delish!”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #4 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We may not take ourselves seriously, but we always take our food seriously. Generic is our mortal enemy.A truly American restaurant always has an opinion.At Zea, we state ours confidently, unapologetically and with a little swagger and laughter. Maybe it's our New Orleans roots, but we know good food. And our personalities are as bold as our menu items are flavorful. As with most lovable southerners, what you see is what you get at Zea. That simply tends to be a lot of extraordinary. Go ahead - try anything on the menu. And don't worry; you'll be hungry again in a few days, inspiring you to come back and try something new.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Have the Spa Martini! as you wait for your table.

I have been here a few times during visits to Lafayette and am always impressed that they are consistantly great!

The Spinach Pepper Jelly Salad with grilled Chicken is fantastic! My friends had the BBQ Thai Ribs and raved about them, paired with the Zea Amber Lager.

The sweet potato bread pudding will send you over the edge!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

If you don't mind a bit of a wait, come on in! The pesto fish is so good! Everyone loves the thai ribs, but believe it or not, I've not found a better burger than the one served here! Flavorful and juicy every time!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I haven't eaten anything here I didn't like, but my favorites are the Mediterrean Hummus platter, the Pepper Jelly Spinach salad and the Corn Grits!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My company often holds business meetings here. They have a backroom that holds 20-25 people comfortably. The food is excellent. They make a shrimp appetizer with a Thai sauce that is so good, many in my group order it instead of an entree. Their Thai ribs are another great choice. Dont miss out on the Thai greenbeans and their famous corn grits.

1  Thank Cajun0ne
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have eaten at Zea's for the past 8 years and I have always had a great meal, great service and a great drink!!! They are absolutely in the top 5 restaurants in Lafayette, LA and I personally think they are number one!!

Anything you order is excellent and absolute to order.

I recommend it highly!!