“Amazing!!!!”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #3 of 576 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We may not take ourselves seriously, but we always take our food seriously. Generic is our mortal enemy.A truly American restaurant always has an opinion.At Zea, we state ours confidently, unapologetically and with a little swagger and laughter. Maybe it's our New Orleans roots, but we know good food. And our personalities are as bold as our menu items are flavorful. As with most lovable southerners, what you see is what you get at Zea. That simply tends to be a lot of extraordinary. Go ahead - try anything on the menu. And don't worry; you'll be hungry again in a few days, inspiring you to come back and try something new.
Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

The corn grits, Zea potatoes, & ribs are the best ever!!!! Also the Korean BBQ Tacos are the bomb.com!!! I love this place! If I could eat at Zea everyday I would! The staff knows the menu very well!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Do NOT miss the corn grits, Thai Green Beans, and the Thai Ribs (or the chicken, or the beef, or the ...)

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We have heard great things about this place and anticipated so much more. I found the restaurant styling very cafeteria-like with regular food that was overpriced. They were out of the duck first of all and it was a very slow time during the week. Service was fair but a little slow. Did not find the food having any WOW factor. I dont think I will be back

Reviewed April 3, 2012

First time to visit Zea last week for a wedding reception. GREAT service; GREAT food. Shrimp and creamy cheese grits were the tasty I have ever eaten. The grils were SO creamy. Others in the party ordered a BIG bowl of the grits and couldn't eat all their portion, so I did - they were that good. I could just eat the grits for a meal! Divine! Definitely will return when I am next in Lafayette.

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We try to eat at Zea Rotisserie and Grill everytime we visit in Lafayette. The crispy duck is fantastic, but so is pretty much everything else we have eaten here. They offer a wide variety of roasted meats and it's all good. The roasted corn grits are almost too good! Good service and good atmosphere as well. Nice family restaurant. You may have to wait a few minutes for a table but it's worth the wait.

1  Thank jimpoo