“Disappointing”

Zea Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #3 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We may not take ourselves seriously, but we always take our food seriously. Generic is our mortal enemy.A truly American restaurant always has an opinion.At Zea, we state ours confidently, unapologetically and with a little swagger and laughter. Maybe it's our New Orleans roots, but we know good food. And our personalities are as bold as our menu items are flavorful. As with most lovable southerners, what you see is what you get at Zea. That simply tends to be a lot of extraordinary. Go ahead - try anything on the menu. And don't worry; you'll be hungry again in a few days, inspiring you to come back and try something new.
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We have heard great things about this place and anticipated so much more. I found the restaurant styling very cafeteria-like with regular food that was overpriced. They were out of the duck first of all and it was a very slow time during the week. Service was fair but a little slow. Did not find the food having any WOW factor. I dont think I will be back

There are newer reviews for Zea Rotisserie & Grill

Reviewed April 3, 2012

First time to visit Zea last week for a wedding reception. GREAT service; GREAT food. Shrimp and creamy cheese grits were the tasty I have ever eaten. The grils were SO creamy. Others in the party ordered a BIG bowl of the grits and couldn't eat all their portion, so I did - they were that good. I could just eat the grits for a meal! Divine! Definitely will return when I am next in Lafayette.

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We try to eat at Zea Rotisserie and Grill everytime we visit in Lafayette. The crispy duck is fantastic, but so is pretty much everything else we have eaten here. They offer a wide variety of roasted meats and it's all good. The roasted corn grits are almost too good! Good service and good atmosphere as well. Nice family restaurant. You may have to wait a few minutes for a table but it's worth the wait.

1  Thank jimpoo
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The Mediterranean hummus is so delicious with the garlic and the pickles olive sun-dried tomatoes make it all better with the mashed chickpeas thank comes to the Ahi tuna steak salad, the steak very rare with Asian sauce over the salad very good. Then it comes to my entree, thai spare ribs with my two sides would be corn grits, very creamy! And my second would be the zeas potatoes basically seasoned wedges! So good!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

The rotisserie is great but is a little bit italian instead of french. But nevertheless, good food, well cooked.