“Enjoyed the Meal”

Whataburger
Ranked #163 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was a good fast food restaurant with the standard Whataburger menu. The employees were nice and helpful. The service was prompt and the food good. I happen to like Whataburgers and this place was better than most.

It was clean even though fairly busy when we were there. There were four of us and we all enjoyed the meal. So, if you are hungry for a Whataburger meal, this is a good one to visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

One of the highlights of our trip thus far has been my husband FINALLY able to eat at one of his favorite places "Whataburger".

What he loves is best is your ordered is cooked when you order it - it's not sitting in a holding heat pan or underneath the heated lights and might be past it's prime.

Their drive thru was very nice and efficient. They have a chocolate shake that was delicious.

We would go there again.

It is right off of I-10 so it's an easy access for those driving through.

Remember... It's not just a burger - it's "What A Burger"!!!!

1  Thank LetsG0Family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I decided on ordering the triple burger combo (apprx. $7.50). It took about 5-6 minutes. I asked for no onions, but received them on my burger anyway. Oh well. Can't win them all. The burger tasted fine (after I took the onions off that I didn't order). Fries were ok. Tea was fine. The restaurant is fairly clean and the employees are nice and attentive to their customers. Nothing really special about this restaurant that differentiates it from the rest of the Whataburger restaurants. Just average in my opinion.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Texas Hamburgers with a tex Mex flair, also Buritos.
only two. Drive thru windows. oopen late, I have never been inside.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food and service was great!! The food was hot and fresh!! Highly recommend this place if you are hungry!!