“Just good!”

Add it.
Raising Canes
Ranked #296 of 573 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I like going to "Raising Cane's" because my chicken is always HOT and JUICY! Love the sauce and crushed ice and the fabulous SWEET TEA!! Always clean and quick!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The chicken tastes good but they are small. The cole slaw is horrible. The fries are cheap frozen ones. The prices are way to high. The staff is friendly. I will not be going back.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

A family favorite of ours. Conveniently located in town. Always fresh, delicious food. Easy to get in and out via drive thru if we are picking up for food at home or pleasant stop if we want to eat in. Raising Canes knows what they're doing! Always terrific food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Everything is cooked up fresh and you get it nice & hot. Delicious tenders! The dipping sauce is so good.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I hear from people all the time about how great Canes chicken is, but honestly, every time I try it, I am thoroughly unimpressed. It's decent, but nothing special. I've had better chicken fingers from the grocery store. The quality certainly doesn't justify the fuss or the price. The standard meal comes with three small chicken fingers that are usually quite dry. The place has never left me with the feeling that it was good and worth it.