“The Best Meal. Always.”

Charley G's Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Charley G's Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
“The Best Meal. Always.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Every meal I have eaten here is always top notch. The specials are always fresh and delicious, the drinks cold and always exactly how you order them, the service courteous and knowledgeable, and every meal I have had here is delicious. They never disappoint. You will not regret choosing this restaurant:)

• Visited February 2014

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“We Love Charley G's!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is a fabulous place to eat in Lafayette. The wait staff is so effecient, and the food is delicious! When my girlfriends from out of town come in, we always go to Charley G's! The ambiance makes this restaurant special....from the piano bar in the evening, to the smiling wait staff, to the other patrons who are obviously having a wonderful time, too...definitely makes this a top notch restaurant! We really love it! (and I don't want to leave out that fabulous dessert cart! The very best!)

• Visited August 2013
“Not impressed”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been to Charley G's several times and everything I've gone I must say, I've never been impressed.
I ordered the crab cakes once and I had to send them back, they were disgusting! I like my crab cakes to be full of lump crabmeat and very little breaking. These had a creamy bechamel sauce in the center that oozed out. Ewwwww, why ruin a delicious crab cake by doing that? Maybe serve the sauce on the side?
Other things I've had just didn't impress either. There is always one ingredient in every dish that turns me off.
The restaurant is very pretty, nice atmosphere and the service has always been great. They just need to revamp the menu in order for me yo revisit.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Angelle V
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Great place”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Have dined here many times over the years and I must
say that it is truly one of the best restaurants in Lafayette. Dishes are consistent and service impeccable.

Visited February 2014
“Charley G's”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We dined here for Valentine's Day dinner. Everything was excellent, dinner and drinks. We were visited by the manager

Visited February 2014