“Nice Cajun place”

Charley G's Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Charley G's Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 567 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tyler, Texas
“Nice Cajun place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a great lunch...Nice atmosphere for a business lunch...quite and classy...definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank shane500

Louisaiana
“Great food - mediocre service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Food was excellent.. Service was quite mediocre which we were suprised with. Will go back but hope for better service.

• Visited May 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“One Fine Restaurant”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a really fine place. My wife and I had a really great meal here. The hostess and the waiter were really good and advised us well. The hostess told me her favorite was the salmon and that was what I had. Good Call! Among the best I have ever eaten and I grew up on the West Coast! The only issue we had there was my wife did not like the first glass of wine and sent it back. The waiter guided my wife to another wine more to her liking and all was well. That was handled with grace and style of a pro.
This would be a great place to celebrate an occasion and the ambiance is good for dating. If I lived in Lafayette I would go back there now and then. It was not inexpensive but it was worth it.

We got this pick off Trip Advisor and it was rated 3rd in Lafayette. How could it only be #3? It was that good.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank james K
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Began with the best Old Fashioned I've had in years--actual muddled fruit, rock sugar swizzle, etc. The duck and tasso spring rolls were great. My pasta dish was good, if a bit rich. The oysters that topped it were piping hot and crisp. Desert was a Chai Tea panna cotta, which was tasty enough. Ambience was very good--the pianist in the bar was loud enough to be heard, but not so loud as to prevent conversation. I would definitely return.

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank LJGil
baton rouge
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Seafood , Very good bar and piano player Excellent food A bit Expensive. Call for Reservation Middle of Lafayette

Visited January 2013