“Needs to be updated!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Needs to be updated!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place is old and it looks just that way. The food was okay and the service was good. It was your typical breakfast food.

Visited May 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Noone was here...but it was good food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It seems they may have improved the quality of the food or service because noone was here....which maybe the restaurant just isn't as busy anymore, but I enjoyed the food! :)

Visited September 2012
Los Alcazares, Spain
“Quick service and good food”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I had a sirloin steak in here with the soup and salad bar. The steak was very good and I am very fussy about my steaks. Soup and salad bar also had good choices and were very good. The service was very good, I would definitely visit again if I was in the area.

Beaumont, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“:-(”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Selection was bad. Food was horrible! The waitress kept reaching over my plate. I have ZERO desire to return to that place!

Visited January 2012
san antonio, texas
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Four of us stopped at 10:55. Asked about breakfast buffet. Friendly waitress said breakfast buffet ended in 5 mintues and then they would put out lunch buffet. Then she offered, "If you want both, get all the breakfast you want now and then go back for the lunch items in 10 minutes. You can do both for price of the lunch buffet". Almost everything we ate was really good, much of it exceptional. Better than any Luby's I've visited (and I owned stock in Luby's!). This was my first visit to a Shoney's but I'll be a frequent customer now.

• Visited December 2011