“BEST Thai Food in Lafayette!!!”

pimon thai restaurant
Ranked #88 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Awesome Thai cuisine. I highly recommend the yellow curry with chicken, medium spice. The egg rolls and spring rolls are also excellent. The pad thai and fried rice are good if you do not feel like curry.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed August 3, 2009

My favorite restaurant in Lafayette, LA.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 4, 2009

The food was delicious! The only sore spot is the old Caucasian man with glasses that either manages or owns the place. I observed him speak rudely to a black couple. Then he went to a large table where his friends were and I heard him make a drunken remark using the "N-word".

I'm torn because I have always loved the food there, but Lafayette has other options for Thai food without giving money to racists.

P.S. The black couple were not "ghetto" and did nothing

1  Thank youngsville_cajun
Reviewed January 18, 2009

Best Thai restaurant in the south

Reviewed October 17, 2008

Considering I never actually made it to my meal, I cannot vouch for the food. A roach crawled up the leg of my table and I left before my food got there.