“It's all about the wings!”
Review of Hooters Lafayette

Hooters Lafayette
Ranked #144 of 566 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Famous for its Hooters Girls, who wear orange shorts and crop-top T-shirts, Hooters is a part of Hooters of America, a restaurant group that operates more than 450 food outlets in over 25 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, England, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States. Founded in 1983, the group has nearly 25,000 employees. Its restaurants offer a variety of seafood, sandwiches and salad. The groups restaurants also serve soups, desserts and side dishes. The group operates an online store that provides T-shirts, headwear, caps and other gift items for men, women and children. Hooters of America also supports several charitable causes, including the American Diabetes Association, Muscular Dystrophy Association and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Its Hooters Community Endowment Fund (HOO.C.E.F) is the 9th largest corporate endowment fund in Georgia and has contributed over $8 million to local and national charities since its inception in 1992.
Louisiana
“It's all about the wings!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had never been but hubby has numerous times so I decided to go with him for lunch. He had the wings, naked, while I had a cheeseburger. I was surprised at how good the food was! We enjoyed our lunch here very much.

• Visited May 2014

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Re review of Hooters. They have gone downhill.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband loves the wings here and the whole family usually has good food and and good time. Our most recent trip however had us saying that we will never go back to this location. We were seated at a dirty table which I cleaned myself. Beside our table was another table with a dingy, smelly, cleaning towel sitting on it. Our waitress was not very friendly but not rude. The food was ok but not like it used to be. The wings barely had any sauce on them and the chicken sandwich was good but all of the breading fell off in the first few bites. During our meal we watched the manager accidentally drop the napkin and menu holder on the floor and then proceed to pick it up off of the floor and put it back on the table. He picked up the paper towels that had rolled across the floor and rolled them back up and placed them back on the table for the next customer to use. Yuck! The manager looked very unkempt with stains or food on his clothing and his shirt untucked which we thought was unusual. At the end of our meal the waitress asked if we wanted dessert and we said no and then she asked again two more times when our 4 year old said she would like dessert. This caused a minor upset when we had to tell the waitress and our child no two more times. We were actually looking forward to the chocolate cake since we love it but decided against it after seeing the state of the restaurant. We don't plan on going back anytime soon unless they change their practices and literally clean up the place.

• Visited July 2014
Louisiana
“Hooters - A Birthday Tradition”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have taken my brother to Hooters for his birthday for probably 20 years now. It is a tradition. If we are out of town, like in Destin or Hollywood, we find a Hooters. They are all pretty much the same. Menu has grown over the years, which I like. My brother loves the buffalo chicken sandwich; my nephew loves the boneless wings;I now love the cheese quesadillas (since I'm vegetarian) and the beers on draft are always good - they have a great selection!
The only negative was they adopted the new birthday ritual like Hollywood, CA had, which is somewhat humiliating to the birthday person. I mean - they should pay attention to the group - if it seems like a bunch of crazy guys - go for it, but if it is a family like us, then just do the singing and honoring of the birthday person. Or, at least ask.

• Visited June 2014
Kenner, Louisiana
“Really enjoy eating here.”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Been to this restaurant a few times and have always had good service. Ordered burgers, boneless and regular wings and never had any complaints. Will continue to go there when working in the Lafayette area.

Macduff, United Kingdom
“A hoot at Hooters”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Just visited Hooters and have no complaints. Friendly staff,good wings and nothing was too much bother. Made to feel welcome so will certainly visit again. Kelli was especially nice and was happy to chat every time she checked that I was ok.

• Visited May 2012