“Best deli in area”

Cuisines: Soups, Delicatessen
Louisiana
“Best deli in area”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Good deli style sandwiches, soups and salads. Nice selection on salad buffet. Service is speedy and place is kept clean.

Lafayette, LA
“This place is growing on me...”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I never liked this Jason's and I would have rated it very low in the past. I've had two sets of friends and my brother come into town and specifically requested Jason's Deli so we went. I must say that three very nice trips in a row have changed my mind.

The food at all three visits was very good, and the speed of service was exceptional. The salad and drink areas were both clean and neat (something that was not the case in the past).

It takes a special place to get a 5 ****** from me, and Jason's is not a 5*****, but for a good meal I'd say they are now a 4**** lunch establishment, and I will be back!

Visited December 2011
beingkym
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed May 15, 2009

the price and value can't be beat and the food is OUTSTANDING! If you love Reubins or New Yorkers or even muffallatas Go here! I have put my lips on most of the menu and have never been dissapointed and the sevice is fast and friendly. I highly recommend the califonia club but anything you get is going to knock your socks off in a great way! They also have one of the most awesome salad bars I have ever seen and if you reall want to try new Put a lime in their sweet tea instead of a lemon their tea is wow!!