“First good experience ! ”
Review of Chris' Po-Boys

Chris' Po-Boys
Ranked #273 of 580 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

After a horrible night at La Quinta, and an even worse dinner at Shoneys, my luck had to change.

Boy was this a change! Took three picky eaters to Chris' PoBoys and all they could say was YUMMM! Brought gumbo back to hotel, and after "just a bite", I thought I might be able to wrestle him for it! De-lish!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had the WORST Po-boy of my life at the Chris' on Pinhook BUT I have eaten TWICE now at the location on Moss Street and you've restored my belief in Chris' Po-boys being everything I remembered it was when I lived in Lafayette! As USUAL, I ordered a shrimp Po-boy dressed with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and pickles. The bread was golden (and HOT), the lettuce was crisp and didn't look like it just did 10 minutes in the microwave over on Pinhook and not only did I get my pickle on the SIDE (this time) I also got them ON my Po-boy! The sandwich was loaded with to s of shrimp (not the 6 soggy masses I got on Pinhook) and they were HOT right out the fryer. My sandwich also came (as I remembered it should) in a wicker little basket covered with chips! YUM! Chris' @ Moss St...you have REDEEMED Chris' name AND you ought to send someone over to Pinhook to show them how to do it RIGHT!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped for night in Lafayette, Found Chris' on tripadvisor, went to one on Moss St glad we stopped. Chris' special was very good, had order of fries & sweet potato fries could not ask for better fries. Service was exceptional.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The service was fast and friendly. I placed a to go order and didn't have to wait too long. The food was fresh and very good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook