“Deserved A Return Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deano's

Deano's
Ranked #13 of 557 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Davenport, Iowa
“Deserved A Return Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband ate here on a business trip and brought the family back for the wonderful pizza and desserts.

We had Bayou Rolls, 2 different pizzas, the Cochon Po-Boy, fried Oreos and bread pudding. Every one was excellent. The Bayou Rolls and Po-Boy were the stand outs and the pizza was fantastic left over and cold at midnight!

As a side note, my family has a teen and a toddler and requires insane amounts of drink refills and napkins. Our server was a trooper as well as very funny and friendly. Definitely a family friendly restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Truestarlight

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Hungry for Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had been hungry for a good pizza for several days and finally went to Deano's for lunch. The pizza was very good. Crust was excellent as were the toppings. Don't think I have ever had such a good pizza. Many choices and prices reasonable. I will definately return.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Emily G
“Fried Oreos are to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Save room for dessert is all I have to say!! Our first visit to Deano's was great until we tried the fried Oreos...then it was fantastic!! My mouth is watering for one now as I type!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Buymonroe
New Orleans
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved the pizza! I ordered one smothered in crab meat.... mmmm, I was in shellfish heaven!! I ate the other half for breakfast, too. I WILL go back there if I visit Lafayette again.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Adam L
Corinth, Texas
“To die for specialty pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Table of 3 ordered a large 12 piece pizza each 1/4th done a different way. We each had a different favorite although it was all great! Cajun Violation made with boudin (was fantastic & my favorite) Cajun Canaille with shrimp & peppers, Marie LeVeaux with crabs & Cajun Executioner. We all left happy & full with left overs for breakfast. Yes it's that good!

• Visited August 2013