“It was a nice "welcome back!"”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #80 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The last time I was in Lafayette, I tried this Outback with my adult kids and we were all very impressed. I wrote a review, and said that I'd be back.--And I was, this time with friends, and I was NOT disappointed! The steak was tender, the salad crisp, the wait staff excellent. Again, we all enjoyed our meals. This place is definitely doing something right. Keep it up!.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Food was good, hot when served, served all together, reasonably priced. We were a party of 3, family. Was a little chilly inside; bring a jacket. Steaks were perfectly cooked and seasoned; would be better to have more au jus. We'll def go back.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

pretty much like most outbacks... good food and service, now it asks for not dislikes.. and I really don't have any. always a safe place to eat .. enjoy

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were there on a Friday night whilst staying at the Fairfield Inn on the other side of the carpark, so for us this was a perfect place to be able to have drink and something to eat without having to drive.

It was very busy, but the Front Staff were very helpful and we sat down at the bar for an aperitif, yet 10 mins later the table was ready.

I ordered pork ribs which were quite good with some lovely Californian red wine and the wife had a fillet steak which was a bit tough.

Best thing was the ambience in the restaurant, quite buzzy which I think was due to it being a Friday night, service was good too.

Not outstanding, though above average...

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for the last night on our tour as staying across the road and opted out of the farewell dinner. The server (Coleman) was excellent, all the good was cooked to perfection and the beer Stella was USD 5.25 for 22oz. Three of us had steak, all of which was delicious as was the mushrooms and garlic mash. The lamb was devine as well. It was quiet for a Monday night. They served the best strawberry lemonade I've had in a long while.