“Amazing find!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I took my wife and teenage daughters for true itialian tonight. No box store here. Servers in black tie, but an intimate setting that allows summer casual to fancy formal. We were in shorts but were completely made welcome.
We were initially surprised by smaller than normal portions until we tried the food. WOW! We chose Appetizers, salads, then desserts. Service was impeccable. Definately recommend.
Don't be fooled by the dimly lit entry door. Yes they are open.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Always heard about this place so we thought we would try it. We loved it. I always like trying something new and different so when I saw oyster spaghetti on the menu, I knew I had to try it. I tried it and I loved it!

Reviewed July 19, 2010

I have yet to go to Imonelli's and find something to be disappointed in. Even their wine list is top notched. I have always enjoyed the food, the service and the bar. One of the best kept secrets in Lafayette!!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2009

Food was below average for a Lafayette eatery and the ambiance was in need of a face-lift! Nice staff but the food and gloomy atmosphere missed the spot!

Reviewed December 9, 2008

Brian catered my wedding last month and to say it was phenomenal would be an understatement. People are still raving about the food. As my mom said, if we had a dollar for every person at the wedding who said how good it was, we could have paid the caterer. Go eat there, get the seafood crepes, you won't be disappointed!!!