“Cajun Food Tour, Lafayette, LA” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cajun Food Tours

Cajun Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 Food & Drink in Lafayette
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to experience the flavor of Louisiana! Laissez les bon temps rouler on our cozy customized tour bus. Visitors will learn the history, love the culture and, best of all, stop to taste several of the infamous Cajun delights that make our city so unique. Enjoy samplings of some of the best Cajun food while our guides bring Acadiana’s culture to life. Our daily tours make a minimum of 6 different tasting stops!Lafayette was recently voted the Tastiest Town in the South by Southern Living Magazine, and Cajun Food Tours wants you to find out why!We pick up from many area hotels. Enjoy fun, friendly Cajun hospitality in a cozy setting.
Kaplan, Louisiana
“Cajun Food Tour, Lafayette, LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

It was a great time to celebrate a birthday for our lady friends. Everyone on the bus was from the Acadiana area, and we enjoyed it more than most. We were about to visit and eat foods that we have grown up with & enjoy. Marie is an excellent hostess, teacher, and organizer.
I would recommend this outing to everyone!

New Iberia, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“KRAZY HAT HONEYMOONERS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

It started out 11 great friends wearing crazy hats to celebrate Kim's b'day...and an awesome honeymoon couple...We became one family and had the time of our lives..friends forever...an awesome tour guide with awesome food and spirits! Everyone needs to tour with Marie at least twice!!!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank kjnwmn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and exciting even for locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have never had such a fun inviting and great overall experience of anything like this in the area. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Marie did outstanding work!

1 Thank Michaelmenard
Broussard, Louisiana, United States
“A Must Do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I'm a local here in the Lafayette/Broussard area - lived here since 1997, and I learned new things about our area from Marie! She really knows her history, and she really knows the best food from the locals here!!! I was introduced to some places I had never been to, and a dish I had never tried before - it was all delicious!!!

I think the experience of having the VERY fresh cracklin' from Chops was one of my faves!!

Thank you, Marie, for a wonderful tour!!

Natalie

Port Allen, Louisiana
“Food and Fun in Acadienne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Maria, your guide, makes this a tour that is fun, informative and delicious in every way! We started with lost bread, aka "pain perdu", which is french toast...then followed with courtboullion, fried fish, the best gumbo ever, and King Cake...this with a selection of Boudreaux jokes, and cultural history of Acadiana and Cajuns in general, makes this an experience you do not want to miss....

Btw - this site forces me to pick family (children), but it could be classified as all of the above...