“Fun had by all on Food Tour”
Review of Cajun Food Tours

Cajun Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 Food & Drink in Lafayette
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to experience the flavor of Louisiana! Laissez les bon temps rouler on our cozy customized tour bus. Visitors will learn the history, love the culture and, best of all, stop to taste several of the infamous Cajun delights that make our city so unique. Enjoy samplings of some of the best Cajun food while our guides bring Acadiana’s culture to life. Our daily tours make a minimum of 6 different tasting stops!Lafayette was recently voted the Tastiest Town in the South by Southern Living Magazine, and Cajun Food Tours wants you to find out why!We pick up from many area hotels. Enjoy fun, friendly Cajun hospitality in a cozy setting.
Estherwood, Louisiana, United States
“Fun had by all on Food Tour”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

a group of lady friends and family took the food tour on May 30th. It was so informative, fun and delicious. Living locally I leaned things about Lafayette I had never none and ate at wonderful places I had never experienced. I will be eating at these places again and will definitely book another tour. It is great for all ages.

Visited May 2013

“Outstanding experience and guide!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Marie is so good at what she does and what she loves! From a teacher to this, she has such a great way with people of all ages and makes you feel like family! Now, for the tour....my husband is from LA and he was so impressed with what he learned. I took my parents on this tour and we all loved the variety of food, the comfort of her bus and the hospitality (and jokes) Marie provided us with. We will definitely do this again, and I highly recommend it for locals, tourists, food enthusiasts, and everyone in between. Thank you Marie, we truly enjoyed every minute we spent with you on 5/31/13!

Visited May 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Great tour, don't miss it!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Maria’s Cajun Food Tour is a great way to taste authentic Cajun food and to have a wonderful time enjoying some of Lafayette. We HIGHLY recommend this adventure in food, and we were impressed with Maria’s knowledge of the area and her ‘Southern Hospitality’, we would do it again!

Visited June 2013
MarieCFT, Owner at Cajun Food Tours, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Fred!! Thank you so much for the review and kind recommendation! I know it's kind of a pain to create an account and actually write and review. Please know how much i really appreciate that! I hope i do see you and Sharon again one day soon!
Cazenovia, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Don't miss this one.........”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

A great afternoon tour. Marie is enthusiastic, well versed inthe history of the area, and verympersonable. The tour accommodates up to 14 people and it is a 3 hr fun filled, educational, and yummy experience. We tasted a number of different local foods, had tome to sip a mojito or beer along hte way. Shenmade everyone on the bus feel at home- even though we were a very diverse group.

Well worth the time, and a bargain as well...........

Visited June 2013
MarieCFT, Owner at Cajun Food Tours, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
John! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this for me!! And, of course, for saying nice things!! "Diverse!" What a great word for Saturday's group! :) Loved every minute of it! Hope to see you and Bonnie again some day! (you will find yourself craving boudin and cracklin' one day, and you will know it's time to return to Cajun Country.) :)
Tullahoma, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't miss out on this tour!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We took the Cajun Food Tour in April and what a treat it was. Marie is absolutely wonderful, such a warm, inviting and knowledgeable lady. Lafayette is known for its food and we felt this would be a good way to sample a nice variety of local specialties. Well, we were right.....all the food was wonderful. Marie will make sure you have a good time.....she was so professional. We were on the bus with a group having a family reunion and by the end of the tour they had "adopted" us.......such fun! Thanks, Marie!

Visited April 2013
MarieCFT, Owner at Cajun Food Tours, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Lane, what a kind review! (good thing i only let nice people on my tour!) I know it takes valuable time and effort to do these things and I want you to know how much i appreciate it. Especially since you said such wonderful things! Ha. Hope to see y'all again sometime!