“So far, so good!”
Review of BON TEMPS GRILL

BON TEMPS GRILL
Ranked #2 of 566 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come in and enjoy "Swamp Edge Cuisine". We are now open 7 days a week.
Lafayette, Louisiana
“So far, so good!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

So far, I really like Bon Temps. I am basing my opinion on that trip, but that trip was very tasty and pleasant. The atmosphere was just fine. The restaurant was kind of small and not super loud. The food was very nice, portions decent, and I left completely satisfied. Prices were acceptable and the service was just fine. When we left, we received cards that will give a free appetizer on our next visit, and were told that they try and give the appetizer card to all new customers. I thought that was a nice touch. We dealt with about 3 different employees there, and all three were very nice, and seemed concerned that we were happy with our meal and the overall experience.

• Visited May 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Creative Cajun Cuisine”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We were seated promptly and our server was very attentive. Martinis were excellent. I ordered the shrimp and tasso meal and it was a perfect blend of gulf shrimp with just the right amount of tasso. BTG was flexible for our picky 7 yr. old and she ate every morsel of her fried shrimp. On another note, the restaurant was extremely clean. Ex. clean floors, bar area, tables, and clean restroom! Yes, that is very important to me. The management seems to pay close attention to every detail in their restaurant. Can't wait to visit again! Bring your appetite. Ce' Bon ;)

“excellent”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

good food good service good company. great! christy was excellent! great food reasonable priced. enjoy. jk
the music was wonderful.

“Surprisingly good ”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We have been sitting on a gift card to here for some time and had low expectations - never heard anyone talking about the restaurant. My wife and I had lunch there on a Saturday with our 6 month old. Both entrees and the appetizer (shrimp and grits) were amazing and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate our son. If you don't have much time in town, there may be some better options to give you the local experience. If you live in Lafayette, you're missing out if you don't give Bon temps a try.

Youngsville, Louisiana
“Best place to eat in Lafayette!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of the best meals I have ever eaten. The grilled fruit and vegetable salad appetizer is delicious. Had the apple and tasso stuffed pork chop which is out-of-this-world. Couldn't pass up the Banana's Foster bread pudding. One of the best desserts I have ever eaten. Don't miss the chicken wraps. All the food is delicious and I highly recommend this restaurant. The Lemon Drop martini was outstanding. Have eaten there many times and was never disappointed.

• Visited May 2014