“great place to eat”
Review of BON TEMPS GRILL

BON TEMPS GRILL
Ranked #2 of 580 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy "Swamp Edge Cuisine". We are now open 7 days a week.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

this place turned out to be just great. the owner is really nice to talk to about the food choices and the local area.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

this is a small and simple restaurant. the staff is nice and the food was very good. moderate prices. i would go again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I love this place! I've had many of the dishes here and have enjoyed them all! I especially like their smoked vinaigrette dressing, it is homemade and absolutely delicious! I get a salad each time I go just to have the dressing!
Things I've had and loved are: mahi mahi, oyster poboy, meatloaf, chicken salad, tuna tartar and tuna sandwich. You can't go wrong at this place!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We were taken there by friends on the assurance it was authentic and local. The food was very tasty, service very personable and it was great value. It is a 'Laffy' must.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was above expected. Atmosphere great and service was great.
They may need to build a bigger place. We will come back on our next visit to Lafayette.